Enjoy magical summer evenings at your zoo!
There just aren’t enough options for families to dine al fresco and enjoy the balmy evenings, so Sunset at the Zoo is a great destination. The kids can expend some energy, and you all can eat and enjoy some live entertainment while exploring the zoo. Many animals are more active at dusk! The train will be running, too – taking a lovely loop through Washington Park.
Evening schedule for August 21, 2013
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Live music: Zimba Marimba
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Kid’s tattoos, facepainting and ZooGuide activities
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. – State Farm booth
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m – Animal talks and activities
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m – Dragon Theater in Classroom area
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Live music: Sassparilla Unplugged
- 5:30 p.m. – Wild Life Live!
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Hooping with the Mayor of Hooperville at Pacific Shores
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – Glow in the dark dragonfly craft
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – Radio Disney/ Toyota
- 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Live on the concert lawn: Mr. Ben and His Band
- 6:15 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. – Banfield Pet Hospital “Howl and Meow” contest
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. – Live on the concert lawn: Trashcan joe
Click here for more information and the complete schedule. Free for members, regular admission price for non-members. Gates are open 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., grounds are open until 9:30 p.m.
Sunset at the Zoo is presented by Banfield Pet Hospital and is free with zoo admission. (Additional fee for train ride)
We are so excited to be giving away 4 tickets to Sunset at the Zoo on Wednesday August 21! Details to enter below.