Toy Story 3, the Academy Award®-winning smash hit blockbuster, is so hot it’s cool as everyone’s favorite toys take to the ice in Disney On Ice presents Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 3! An accomplished creative team and a cast of world-class skaters are bringing Woody, the pull-string cowboy; space ranger Buzz Lightyear; Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl; and the rest of the Toy Story gang to fans and families around the country in this all-new, high-energy ice spectacular.
Inspired by the #1 animated movie of all time, Toy Story 3, and memorable moments from Toy Story and Toy Story 2, everyone’s favorite characters are hitting the ice in this sensational live production coming to Portland’s Rose Garden for seven performances from October 27-30th! Catch all the heroic action when Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie and the Toy Story gang escape from the rambunctious tots of Sunnyside Daycare and race for home, in their most daring adventure ever. Plus a few new faces join the fun, including Barbie’s groovy bachelor Ken and Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear. It’s the biggest Toy Story experience ever on ice, jam-packed with fast-paced adventure such as Buzz’s galactic battle with Emperor Zurg and a hoe-down on the set of “Woody’s Roundup.” Relive the humor, friendship and charm of Toy Story when Disney On Ice presents Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 3 takes family fun to infinity and beyond!
We do have a PDX Kids Calendar exclusive reader discount for this show, but are very excited to be giving away two family four packs of tickets to this event to lucky winners. Details below …
Simply leave a comment below telling us why you love Disney – Toy Story – or PDX Kids Calendar! We do read all the comments and, though it doesn’t effect the random choice of the winner, entertaining, complimentary or appreciative comments are very much appreciated!
Want Extra Entries? Really want to win? Here are a few ways to get extra entries? Do any (or all) of the following and let us know by leaving a separate comment below. You will get one additional entry for each separate comment about the following:
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter (current subscribers can simply comment here that you are a subscriber)
- ‘Like’ PDX Kids Calendar on Facebookthen comment here (current fans can simply comment here that you are a fan) (You do not need to be fan to enter this contest, however, and Facebook in no way endorses, supports, or is associated with this giveaway.)
- Post a link on YOUR Facebook wall linking to our page (simply update your status with something like “Have you seen @PDX Kids Calendar? It’s the best place to find stuff to do with the kiddos and they are doing an amazing giveaway this week … “). When you enter the “@” sign and start typing our name a drop down box will appear and you can click our name to create a link to our page. PLEASE NOTE: You do have to be our “fan” on FB for this to work … then be sure to leave a comment here.
- Follow PDX Kids Calendar on Twitter then leave a comment here.
- Tweet about this giveaway then leave a comment here.
- Tell your friends about the giveaway and then leave a comment here.
Only comments on this post will be counted (not those made on Facebook or Twitter). Winner drawn at random. Giveaway begins Tuesday October 11, 2011 and ends 11:59 PM PST on Saturday October 15, 2011. Only entries with valid emails will be counted. IF YOU REGISTER YOUR COMMENT THROUGH FACEBOOK, YAHOO, TWITTER ETC PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS VISIBLE ON YOUR PROFILE! Winners will be notified via email (if given/available), posted in a comment on this post, and posted on our site in Mid-September at the end of all the Fan Giveaways. Winners have two weeks to claim their prizes. Entries valid within the US only.
Thanks and good luck!
Commenting feature may not available on some phones. If you have any trouble commenting/entering, you can send your submissions to comments(at)pdxkidscalendar.com and they will be input by us.