First of all, you have seen The Alphabeticians perform live, right? Well, as you know, we are some of their biggest fans! You can read out past reviews here here and here – and see their upcoming tour dates here (and of course on our events calendar!).
And we are so excited that they have donated a birthday party performance (valued at over $150) to one lucky PDX Kids Calendar winner! And let us tell you – they’re birthday party performances rock the house – read our review here! They sing a special birthday song – written just for the birthday boy or girl – and generally make them feel like the star of the day. Marshall loved Mr. Hoo’s performance at his third birthday party! Not to mention, nine year old Allison said her “party was epic!” and five year old Eddie said his “was super great, super great, super great!” You can find all the details about their unbelievable birthday party packages here.
Simply comment below … we read all these comments and, though it doesn’t effect the random choice of the winner, entertaining or appreciative comments are ALWAYS well received!
Want Extra Entries? Do any (or all) of the following and let us know by leaving a separate comment below. You will get one entry for each separate comment:
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter (current subscribers can simply comment here that you are a subscriber)
- Sign up for the Alphabeticians email newsletter updates (current subscribers can simply comment here that you are a subscriber)
- ‘Like’ PDX Kids Calendar on Facebook then comment here (current fans can simply comment here that you are a fan) (You do not need to be fan to enter this contest, however, and Facebook in no way endorses, supports, or is associated with this giveaway.)
- ‘Like’ The Alphabeticians on Facebook then comment here (current fans can simply comment here that you are a fan) (You do not need to be fan to enter, however.)
- Post a link on YOUR Facebook wall linking to our page (simply update your status with something like “Have you seen @PDX Kids Calendar? It’s the best place to find stuff to do with the kiddos and they are doing an amazing giveaway this week … “). When you enter the “@” sign and start typing our name a drop down box will appear and you can click our name to create a link to our page. PLEASE NOTE: You do have to be our “fan” on FB for this to work … then be sure to leave a comment here.
- Follow PDX Kids Calendar on Twitter then leave a comment here.
- Follow The Alphabeticians on Twitter then leave a comment here.
- Tweet about this giveaway then leave a comment here.
- Tell your friends about the giveaway and then leave a comment here.
Only comments on this post will be counted (not those made on Facebook or Twitter). Winner drawn at random. Giveaway begins Wednesday August 3, 2011 and ends 6:00 PM PST on Friday August 5, 2011. Only entries with valid emails will be counted. Winner will be notified via email and posted on our site in Mid-September at the end of all the Fan Giveaways. Entries valid within the US only.
Thanks and good luck!
PLEASE NOTE THIS GIVEAWAY ENDED at 6:00 PM on FRIDAY AUGUST 5, 2011