Viva Claws Vegas! - 2012 Tualatin Crawfish Festival
Join us for…'Viva Claws Vegas!' at the Tualatin Crawfish Festival! This year's festival offers a wide variety of food, entertainment and activities. There's something for all ages! Join us Friday evening (FREE ADMISSION) near the lake at Tualatin Commons and then come back to enjoy the best Saturday in August at Tualatin Community Park.
Festival events include the Friday Night Crawfish Feast and Mystery Box Chef Cook-Off; Saturday's activities include the Crawfish Festival Parade, Pancake Breakfast, Crawfish Boil, Kids Crawfish Eating Contest, 'Atsa My Dawg' Show and new this year, an Elvis Sing Off! Plus much, much more!
WHERE: Tualatin Community Park and Lake of the Commons, Tualatin OR
PRICE OF ADMISSION: Friday, August 10th, there is no admission (FREE) to the kick off festivities at the Tualatin Commons. Saturday August 11th: entrance fees into the Community Park - $4 for adults over 18-years old / $2 for seniors over 55 and youth age 6-17 years - Children under 2 will be FREE.
MORE INFORMATION: www.tualatincrawfishfestival.com
- NEW this year: Crawfish Feast, Mystery Box Chef Cook Off, Elvis Sing Off, Paddling on the River with Tualatin River Keepers
- Festival offers something for all ages
- Friday evening admission is free
- Friday Activities include
- Friday Night Crawfish Feast
- Mystery Box Chef Cook Off
- Swing Dance Contest
- Music by Hit Machine on the Fountain Stage
- Saturday Activities include:
- Pancakes on the Lake by Village Inn
- Crawfish Festival Parade
- Crawfish Boil
- Elvis Sing Off
- Kids Crawfish and Watermelon Eating Contests
- Adults Crawfish Eating Contest
- 'Atsa My Dawg' Show
- Crawfish Crawl 5K
- And much, much more!