Looking for a great Montessori experience for your child, complete with Music Together, Spanish Immersion, and a flexible schedule? Community Montessori in Lake Oswego is now enrolling for children to 12 months to 6 years old for the 2013 – 2014 school year!
Community Montessori School, located in the River Grove neighborhood in Lake Oswego (just a couple of minutes off I-5), offers a traditional Montessori environment for children ages 12 months to 6 years old. Children who attend CMS are provided a unique opportunity for self development in a tender atmosphere of special understanding, respect and support.
- Guided by a certified AMI teacher.
- Flexible schedule (2-4 days/week with half day options).
- Unique programs including weekly Music Together and bilingual language (Spanish).
- Each child provided daily individual lessons and one-on-one teacher time.
- Lots and lots of play.
- Kids learn through proven Montessori methods.
- Provides a community for both children and families.
What Parents are Saying:
“CMS is an amazing experience.” – M. D.
“The combination of the home-like environment, the warm teachers and the challenging – and fun! – materials has been just a perfect first school for us.” – Beth G.
“I simply cannot recommend CMS highly enough…and I can’t wait for my second child to start classes there soon.” – Allison S.
“My daughter has become an empowered, and respectful child, learning to work within her community. Most importantly, she is happy at school and treats it like her second home.” – Kelly R.
Check out their full yelp reviews here: CMS on yelp
More details can be found at CommunityMontessoriSchool.net
Please contant Ginger Barker
Or use their contact form here: http://communitymontessorischool.net/contact/