Save the date – this Saturday, September 8th, noon to 7pm, is the Belmont Street Fair!!
A full day of fun from noon to 7 p.m. for the whole family with live music, art, entertainment, shopping and good food & drink! The fair extends from 20th to 48th on Southeast Belmont, with car free blocks from 34th to 38th.
Event Highlights include:
- Free Trolley Rides All Day!
- Kids Zone (in the lot behind the Belmont Market at 34th)
- FREE photo booth with PDX Kids Calendar
- Free crafts with KC Puppetree
- OMSI’s new phone booth
- Big hula hooping area
- Bouncy castles and 9 hole mini golf for just $3 per child. Parents play and bounce for free when escorting a child. All you can bounce and play hand stamps for only $12 per child. Proceeds benefit local youth groups.
- Two music stages (details below)
- Bike parking at SE 38th
- Celebration of the Belmont Fire Station’s 100th Birthday!
- Many area excellent restaurants and retail shops, local vendors and more!
The music will be intimate and enjoyable near the 33rd Avenue Beer gardens and eateries:
Zupan’s Main Stage
Maple Rose Music 12-2pm
The Druthers 2:30pm-3:30pm
Steer Crazy 4:00pm-6:00pm
Joe Reed 6:pm-7:00pm
Blue 502 1:00pm-3:00pm
Angel Bouchet Band 3:30pm-5:30pm
We look forward to seeing you there!